Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'll Scream Later - Marlee Matlin

Recently, Phil and I ventured in to DC for Marlee Matlin’s book signing at Border’s. Her new book, I’ll Scream Later was released on April 14, 2009.

She first read from her book and then took a series of questions. She is just as beautiful in person as she is on the cover of her book, the big screen and television. But, listening to her speak, you can tell she is just as beautiful on the inside as the outside. I would think in another life, we could be girlfriends.

Phil had books signed for his mother and sister and her family.


He shared with her that he is the child of two deaf parents who raised two great kids. She laughed at his comment and even shared it with her interpreter, Jack. How proud I was to see my guy “signing” with a movie star!

No comments:

Post a Comment